Pages

Monday, September 21, 2026

ALSO COMING SOON!


Look what I did!  Looking back, it was a dumb idea to work on 2 books at the same time, but I had all those patterns from IOLI and Finger Lakes and Palmetto just begging to go in books.  Anyway, here is the second one done, and I'm so tired. 



In this book, I took techniques from the 1860's and used them in my own new original patterns.  Thank you, Mlle. Riego, Mrs. Mee and the author of the Bath Tatting Book, whoever you were.  Here are some samples:











I will have both books for sale at Palmetto Tat Days later this week.  Once that event is over, I will start selling mail order through my "Books for Sale" page here on the blog.  Handy Hands will also have copies soon.

4 comments:

  1. Alas, I will not be attending Palmetto Tat Days. *so.sad* How can I buy your books, please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, you answered my question already! I will happily use one of the ways you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to this book. I might even get back to working on my IOLI projects.

    ReplyDelete