Friday, June 08, 2018

I Love Buttons

One of the reasons I haven't been blogging very much is because I have been busy trying to put together a new book, and the theme is tatting with buttons.  Some patterns with a single button, and some with lots of buttons.  Watch this space for news.

Most people who know me know I like to tat with buttons. One of my favorite things is to pour out a jar full of buttons and sort through them, looking for just the right ones to put together for a project.

You just can't have too many buttons.  I went shopping the other day and bought just a few more.



3 comments:

  1. Totally agree with you Martha you can't have enough buttons which is why the few patterns I have designed mostly use buttons! So looking forward to your next book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors of the buttons and am looking forward to seeing your newest book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree and I have a daughter that is an enabler with this addictions it is soooo much fun love collection them as much as tatting with them sometimes I go to good will to buy clothes to cut the buttons off. Just love your picture and this book sound fantastic! Please keep us posted :)

    ReplyDelete