Monday, October 13, 2008

Palmetto Pictures



I can hardly believe it's been over a month since the Palmetto Tat-Days. That is my favorite place to go. I always have the best time getting together with old friends and making new ones. We have such a good time talking and laughing.




I always learn something too. This time it was a better way to separate embroidery floss strands, a better way to pick out lock join knots, and Abby Small's beaded cluny. Well, that last one, I was just looking over someone's shoulder, but after watching, I feel I will be able to do it once I get a chance to try the pattern. I do recommend their pattern CD's for all the great projects. The CD's will be available to order soon, check back at http://www.palmettotatters.org




The Palmetto guild takes such good care of us, with the activities and the gifts and the food.





Here are a handful of pictures so you can tell what fun we had.








2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing some pictures... this is an event I would love to attend one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant. Lovely to see all my friends. Can't wait for next year's meeting.

    ReplyDelete