BLOCKS & BUTTONS and VICTORIANS REVISITED - Two New Books Now Available!

Monday, February 08, 2010

I'm Still At It

Still playing with buttons and things. Some results are better than others.




This last one is my favorite so far.


6 comments:

  1. Well I still love them all, have you taken the plunge to sell them yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My, you have a lot of buttons!

    I'm working on a book of tatted necklace patterns....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm planning to go on Etsy eventually. For now, I'm reading up on tips about creating a shop site. Next time we get a sunny day maybe I can take some good natural light photos better than these scans.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the red one the best in this offering Very pretty ~ I have some old buttons, somewhere around here ~ if I can find them would you like to have them? I hate to see things go to waste that could become art.
    XX Bev

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:12 AM

    Very beautiful

    ReplyDelete