Monday, September 20, 2010

Post Palmetto

Well, here it is, three weeks after Palmetto, and I am finally getting to my blog. (Insert usual excuses here.)

As always, I had a marvelous time, getting together with old friends and making new ones. I learned a few new things too. I always come away with some new technique or trick.

I was a little surprised how few pictures I took. I guess I was too caught up in the excitement to get the camera out much. Anyway, here are a few:



Here Erin and Georgia are displaying the smaller quilt for auction. (The group project yielded 1 large, 1 small, and 3 wall hanging sized quilts.)



Sue H in her purple finery at the banquet. That's a lovely tatted shawl.


Riet and Katherine


Karey and Schari


Hope presides over fun and games session


Mary Konior Lace

Close-up of a flower in Shawna's arrangement that won the People's Choice award.

Next year's conference has just been announced: Sept 23-23, 2011 in Toccoa again.

No comments:

Post a Comment