Tuesday, August 23, 2016

It's Not Rocket Science



"Tatting is out of this World" is this year's Palmetto TatDays theme, and rocket ships have been popping up all over.  Follow the link HERE and you will see Erin's clever rocket on a shuttle. Follow a link on that page to class projects, and you will see Richard's delightful little rocket complete with green alien.  Then go over to Victat's blog for the most adorable little rocket yet.

Up above is my own rocket, larger than the others, I think.  It didn't win the contest for Palmetto logo (rightfully so after I saw Erin's), but it found a place in my up-coming pattern book, Toys for Tatting.  Coming soon, watch this space!


10 comments:

  1. I'm am so excited to be attending Tat Days this year! I'll get to meet you, take a class with you... what fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the book. All your books are little gems. Your designs are just the best too. Just wait til everybody sees the doll and the ducks too. Then there's the !!! and the !!! and all the other !!! in there. Another Martha treasure trove.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks a great rocket, I better watch the skies for all these rockets landing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's an awesome rocket!!! :) And I love your tatted scene!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Save a book for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the rocket designs and can't wait for your new book

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Rocket is lovely, Toys for Tatting will be very popular.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to see the new book! Love the rocket!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Martha, that rocket is incredible! The book is going to be great, gang! Martha has outdone herself this time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it! Looking forward to the book.

    ReplyDelete