Thursday, January 26, 2017

Still Here

I'm still here, gradually getting my life back together.


The free patterns are temporarily (I hope) unavailable. Usually I periodically get a notice from Keep-and-Share to log in to keep my account active. I must have missed the notice this time, I assume. I have sent them a message asking to reopen the account, per their instructions on the error page. Bother.


I've been thinking a lot about getting active on the blog again and showing what I'm working on, but snowed under right now.

Later -- Free patterns are back! Thank you Keep and Share for prompt help.

9 comments:

  1. Good to have you back. Your posts are always so interesting. Glad that you're managing to get life slowly sorted too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you posting again - waiting to see all that you share :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see you again, hope when things get better you will be back in blog land

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good to read a post from you, Martha! Believe it or not, I'm envious of your snow! We haven't had any in weeks. I was looking forward to a cold, snowy winter so that I'd have a good excuse for sitting and tatting. It hasn't been very cold or snowy, but I've still managed to sit and tat! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not real snow, just the expression for soooo busy.

      Delete
  5. Annoying when you miss notifications like that but we fully understand about the patterns, hope you can fix it soon.
    It would be great to see you making more blog posts, we in the tatting community so value your skills and look forward to seeing what you are doing. No rush though, when you are ready.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love you Martha.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's good to see your post. Sending you love and hugs. Can't wait to see what you have been working on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I linked your blog on my sidebar of my blog www.erzsabetinstitches.com Thanks for all the hard work you share with the community.

    ReplyDelete