Saturday, December 12, 2009

Snowflake Bangles--Motif 12

Just a quick post to show I'm still here.

I've been working on snowflake bangles for small Christmas gifts. Most of these are Mike's excellent "Playing in the Snow-flake". I love the swirls and the fact it is quick and easy. Check out his blog for plenty of tatting-on-glass-balls eye candy.

In the center is the Layered Tatted Snowflake from Nancy at Be-Stitched. On her website you can find her online store for tatting supplies and a generous array of free tatting patterns.

I will claim Nancy's snowflake as motif twelve. I used Mike's snowflake in a previous challenge, so it doesn't count this time.

When I went to make the scan, I found my missing bookmark in the scanner. Now, if only I could find my missing free time as well....

5 comments:

  1. Those are so pretty. Such a shame to split them up as they make a stunning group. Now, how many times do I find 'missing' things under the scanner lid? Too many to recount!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look stunning en masse like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Bangles! I laughed to myself about where you found your missing bookmark. I'm so glad to know that I'm not the only one that has happened to :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely snowflake bangles! I must point these out to Fox, as she commented once about not knowing what to do with some bangles she received at a tat day.

    Now I must try to make one too. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful snowflake bangles! Now I wish Xmas lasts a full year and I can catch up on tatting some... :)

    ReplyDelete