BLOCKS & BUTTONS and VICTORIANS REVISITED - Two New Books Now Available!

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Book Progress


Yesterday's project was to spread out all the patterns to decide on the sequence for the book pages.  Before the day was over, I changed my mind again. Twice.

I see lots of tweaking that needs to be done, but it's getting closer bit by bit.

7 comments:

  1. Awesome work, Martha!!! Your books are always terrific and it's a treat to look forward to your angel collection too.
    Katie V in NC

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems that creating a book is a very long process. I'm glad you have the patience for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:59 AM

    looks like a fun time to play when the patterns are done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. With 30+ pages, I can see how you might reorganize a bit! I know it will be up to your usual quality. I can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your book looks great, I hope I can buy a copy when it's finished and printed
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm exhausted just looking at this! So much work! I keep remembering how you were rejected by Workbasket 'back when'. If they could see you now!
    So glad you never gave up designing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just can't wait!!
    Will it be done before Palmetto tat days?

    ReplyDelete