Tuesday, April 24, 2018

More From Lodi

Here are class projects from the Finger Lakes conference, going clockwise.  The theme was "Fantasia," so the hippo is Jane's pattern adapted by Ginny Weathers to be one the dancing hippos from the movie.  I still need to add the tutu skirt which will be made from tulle net that Ginny provided.

The cluny snowflake taught by Mimi Dillman that I showed you last time.

A Faery designed by Karey.  She provided the dolls and we tatted the clothing and wings.  Her pattern included making the doll so I can make more later if I want.

The angel is from a class by K Boniface.  She adapted vintage edgings to make new motifs, just my sort of thing.  I changed the joins in the last row a little.  There were 3 more little motifs in her handout, which I will get to later.

I always enjoy my time at this conference.  It is rather relaxed and informal.  They feed you wonderful home cooked food at every meal. And Karey is such  delightful person, I always enjoy her company, and that of many other regular attendees.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds fun. I like the quirkiness of the things you made there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karey is an absolute love, as are most of the folks at Finger Lakes. I'm particularly partial to Ginny Weathers too!

    Glad you got to go and have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. every thing looks wonderful love the doll and such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see the class projects do get done. Such lovely items.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great projects!!! :)

    ReplyDelete