The snowflake I showed you recently has easily morphed into a cross. I may need to elongate the lower part just a bit, but I'm pretty happy with it as a first try. I've adjusted the stitch count to open out the square sections with the picots pointing in. I'll decide later which way I like best. Meanwhile, the chickens have been banished from the kitchen and replaced with a low key floral. Putting up the new wallpaper was a learning experience. I learned I really, really don't like hanging wallpaper. Now in progress is removing this wallpaper from the living room. While it's not as obnoxious as the bears and the chickens,it is dark and busy and doesn't get along with the furniture.