I'm so far behind, and more disorganized as ever. Jane is well into posting all about the Fringe TatDays and I haven't even said anything about Palmetto yet. I've done some Palmetto class projects, they must be around here somewhere. I think.
Anyhoo, someone asked for some closeups of the Phyllis Sparks yoke, so here you are until I can get myself better sorted out.
If you would like to see it modeled, see Jane's blog HERE.
DAL2026 roundup 1
-
So many DAL 2026 models have come in that it is better to start sharing in
batches than to wait till the end. Fewer pics also mean you get to enjoy
and ...
16 hours ago








Absolutely exquisite !
ReplyDeleteIt was good to see it modelled! So lovely. Thanks for the close ups. There's a lot of variety there.
ReplyDeleteA master piece of tatting
ReplyDeleteI feel so lucky that I was able to see your yoke in person! It is a fabulous example of fine tatting, and I really enjoyed meeting you. :-)
ReplyDeleteSuch elegance!!! :) It truly is a work of art!!! :)
ReplyDeleteSpectacular photos - beautiful tatting - and it looks wonderful on you! Tim had photos, too! I still can't believe how quickly you tatted this! Phyllis Sparks has captured the 'style' of the intricate antique patterns, but it has a 'modern', clean look to it. I wonder if Phyllis is aware of the internet tatting community and if she has seen your beautiful work.
ReplyDeleteI think this took longer to tat than you think. I was working on it for a while before I started blogging. I wish I could remember exactly when I started...
DeleteAmazing elegance and beauty
ReplyDelete