Monday, June 02, 2008

Motif Ten--Smiley Snowflake


Jane's Emotitats and Sequin Share a Tat have both been in my in-basket for quite awhile, so I finally took care of that.

The pattern for the snowflake part can be found here. Combining the emotitat and Jane's first round for the sequin is left as an exercise for the reader. That means I forgot to write it down, but it seemed pretty simple at the time. If you try it, be sure to allow an extra big smile, since the rim around the sequin gets stretched when you add the second round.

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Martha! I love the colors and it is very intricate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. I like the celtic style of the snowflake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad I found your blog. I love tatted snowflakes. I'm a tatter, also. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is absolutely gorgeous! Well done!

    ReplyDelete