Sunday, December 08, 2013

Two Angels Back Online



















I know angels are almost as popular as snowflakes for Christmas ornaments, so I've added these two patterns from my defunct website onto the Free Pattern section of my blog.  I tweaked the wording just a bit, so please let me know if you find any problems.

It occurs to me that perhaps I should add a file with all the pattern abbreviations.  I'll add that to my to-do list.

I think I've also got the Books for Sale section done.  After working all last night it looked fine in Chrome, but when I thought to check it out in Explorer, it had all sorts of HTML gibberish showing.  So, another couple of hours working on that.  Sometimes when I would save, a section of text would mysteriously duplicate or move elsewhere on the page.  Gee, just like my old website.  I am looking forward to using a decent webpage editor when I start the new site, probably after the start of the New Year.

Meanwhile, at The Antique Pattern Library, they have added Nellie Ellison's Corticelli Lessons in Tatting,  and they are still matching donations at double the amount given. 

7 comments:

  1. I just made a copy of your beautiful angel and everything went really well! That's so sweet of you and they are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a copy of the angels and I am hoping to tat the Marjorie angel for my mum, she is called Marjorie. I love both patterns, thank you for sharing. I will post her when she is done. Mum lives in a nursing home and is 91 but I am sure she will love her when I tell her she called by the same name.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful angels!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Martha,
    Could you add to your 'free patterns' section the pattern for Paprika the dragon please? I made it a few weeks ago (http://oclairedelune.wordpress.com/2013/11/14/paprika-le-the-dragon), and now somebody is asking for the pattern but my link to your old website is not working anymore.
    I am sure many other tatters will be interested in your beautiful patterns.
    Thanks in advance.
    ---
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See today's post (Jan 6) for a temporary solution. Thanks for your interest.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Martha.

      Delete