Thursday, June 29, 2023

New Book Coming!





I've been lazy with designing for a few years, but it's time to buckle up and get a new book done.  Look for it coming out sometime this summer (I hope).  

Whimsical Tatting will include assorted light hearted motifs.  These characters, inspired by the W. W. Denslow illustrations from the public domain original version of L. Frank Baum's Wonderful Wizard of Oz from 1900 will be included.

There will also be a puppy, a kitty, a space alien, some little dragons and a few more odds and ends.

5 comments:

  1. Exciting!!! And so cute! I must say Alice ate a bit too much cake and is looking quite chubby 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Martha, you're the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are very good! I really like the Tin man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are very good! I really like the Tin man.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete