Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Knitting Dishcloths - Me Too

I've noticed friends posting their knit dishcloths online.  I've been doing that too!  They are perfect for when you want a very simple project while watching TV and it's so hot and humid it's hard to tat.  Two skeins of cotton yarn that I bought from Karey yielded 5 dishcloths.  They were finished too soon.  What can I make now?


Oh, were you expecting news about the new book?  I'll have some for sale at the Palmetto Tat Days conference this weekend and then start selling to the general public on Sunday or Monday.  
 

9 comments:

  1. Useful and pretty, what could be better? Good luck with the book sales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you and Sandra would stop talking about dishcloths as I've got yarn waiting to do just that but I MUST finish other projects first!!!! I may attempt one of the round ones when I allow myself to get back to dishcloths!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the round dishcloths! I haven't knit one of those in a while. I suppose I should dig out my pattern. Yay for your new book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea! keep on knitting - they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dishcloths are very pretty! I especially like the round ones and the striped one. Good luck with the book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The round ones are just so lovely! Must find a pattern to try out some time. 💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The round one is the "Almost Lost" pattern. It's online somewhere. I got it from "Crazy Mom Tats."

      Delete
    2. Thank you, I saved it.

      Delete