Thursday, February 12, 2015

Tat Alongs Progress


Tatting got done this weekend.  Look, here's round 3 of Renulek's now doily.  And I found my needle case, so no more loose threads.



And Jane's  Tat-It-and-See project is done.  It was lots of fun.  I see now I've miscounted the rings on one handle.  Oh well, everyone knows that some scissors have different sized handle openings. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.



The scissors are made with Valdani Pearl  Cotton that from DS9 Designs, color V108.   The doily is size 80 DMC.

8 comments:

  1. I'm curious... how big is the doily in size 80? Mine is in size 20 and at the same point it's 6 1/2". I really like the colors you've chosen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At round 3, it's just over 3 1/2 inches I'm starting with almost 2 full balls of each color hoping it will be enough.

      Delete
    2. At same point, in #40, I have 41/4". : )

      Delete
  2. Every thing looks so good, love the scissor color, I will have to check that out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tatting is lovely. I really like the doily in solid colors. I keep buying variegated and wishing I had solids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tat along, I like your colours going to look really lovely when you have finished
    Margaretf

    ReplyDelete
  5. Colours are all so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tat-along doily looks wonderful in those colors. I'm not doing it myself but I love following those of you who are. Yes, Jane's game is always fun. Everyone I've shown the scissors to have loved them - just like me.

    ReplyDelete