Thursday, November 14, 2013

Another Palmetto Quilt Block



I mentioned last time that Georgia is planning 2 quilts for Palmetto next year.  The quilt block I showed you last time was for the flower quilt, and this one is for the teapot quilt.

The teapot is my own pattern, and the curlicues are inspired by the Flower & Vine pattern Ruth Perry/Rozella Linden shared with the online class, that I mentioned in the previous post.  I'm trying to decide if this block is finished.  I had originally planned to add more to it, but now I think more stuff will make it look too crowded.

It looks a little lopsided, I hope that was just the way I put it on the scanner.

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty. You've coordinated so well with the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this tea pot I will get pattern on friday this square is beautiful wonderful color choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent placement of the motifs and edgings on both quilt blocks. You always come up with artistic deas and, of course, beautiful tatting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's perfect! Ingenious.
    Fox. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. that looks pretty just as it is. for me, if you added more it would look cluttered with that background fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Isn't it great that there's a thread color to match the fabric?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!!! :) And I love the colors!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Turned out beautiful..! The teapot is so different..love them!

    ReplyDelete