Monday, August 31, 2015

A Flight of Angels - On Sale Now



Later... I'm back home now and mailing orders as they come in.  Yes, my husband did mail  the first batch late last week.


I've gotten in the habit having my books debut at Palmetto TatDays.  It's fun to have some suspense and excitment with so many people around.

For those of you that can't come, I am ready to take orders.  I will start mailing when I get home from Tatdays. Since Monday will be a holiday, the mail will start September 8.  Or my husband might mail the ones already packaged while I am away. He does that sometimes.

For more information, click on "Books for Sale" at the top of this page.

I am glad to autograph books, but I don't do it unless you ask.  The Paypal checkout should give you a place to put in "request to seller", but if you don't see that, you can send an email, but don't wait till the next day.



No comments:

Post a Comment